Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in trading for Minkah Fitzpatrick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching our secondary give up 380 yards and 3 TDs to Case Keenum and his horrible group of receivers; and then allow Matt Ryan to seemingly throw at will for another 320 yards and 3 TDs, I think we HAVE to make this trade. The 3 picks last night not withstanding, our secondary flat out sucks. 700 yards and 6 TDs allowed in 2 games is is unacceptable. Our secondary ranks 31 out of 32 - just 1 yard per game behind Oakland! Hell even Miami, who has allowed over 100 points to be scored against them in just two weeks is ranked higher than we are!!

It may be just to weeks but the signs are there for anyone to see: our secondary is our weakness. Helping them will also help our pass rush and make up for the loss of Jackson. Get this done Howie!!! We can’t afford to let this continue unabated.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Opponents guys seem to run uncovered at will.... definitively help back there is needed. But also the D Line has not been dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        Opponents guys seem to run uncovered at will.... definitively help back there is needed. But also the D Line has not been dominant.
        Couldn't agree more. The thing is Fitzpaterick is a safety. We really need another corner or two. Plus I want to see more aggression from Schwartz like I saw last night.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
        X