Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Bring Back Cory Graham

1 year deal, waive Aussie TE Adam Zaruba
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    1 year deal, waive Aussie TE Adam Zaruba
    Zaruba showed some talent last year as a receiver in exhibition games. I thought that he might have an outside chance to stick this year but I guess not. Tre Sullivan has been getting all the press as a 3rd safety but it sounds like nobody else is stepping up if they bring Graham back. I have to tell you that after the Pats torched us in the SB I'm still a little worried about our DBs. It was like they weren't even in the picture in the second half. Good reports coming out of camp though. We'll see.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

they said they needed Graham for Swartz to feel comfortable putting Jenkins in other roles and kicking ass. Graham played 36% of the plays last season. I too am looking forward to seeing this shit play out
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        they said they needed Graham for Swartz to feel comfortable putting Jenkins in other roles and kicking ass. Graham played 36% of the plays last season. I too am looking forward to seeing this shit play out
        Once Schwartz figured out what he wanted to do after Hicks got hurt he was pretty much on the field all the time.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X