Nick should play tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick should play tonight

I think that he should play as long as the starters do throughout the preseason. If he gets hurt, so be it. These guys are football players and need the work. We don't need him starting slowly against Atlanta, we want him sharp until Nick gets back.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Carson is going to play against Atlanta.

Nick can sit this one out. Seriously, they usually only give the starter a series or two anyways. Do you really think that's going to make a difference a month from now?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
      Carson is going to play against Atlanta.

Nick can sit this one out. Seriously, they usually only give the starter a series or two anyways. Do you really think that's going to make a difference a month from now?
      Yes, very much because Carson will not start the season. The season is 4 weeks away and he can't even do an 11 on 11 drill so I don't think that he's all of a sudden going to be able to play against an NFL pro defense by that time although I realize that I'm the only fan in America that sees it that way right now.

For that reason I think that Nick should take every snap the first offense does for the preseason. If the first team gets a couple of series tonight he should be in there.

Comment

Remember that Carson hardly played in the Pre Season as a rookie but still started 3-0.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
          Remember that Carson hardly played in the Pre Season as a rookie but still started 3-0.
          I also remember Nick playing a couple of games where he was so bad that he looked like he couldn't make a high school team. He needs the work.

Comment

Damn I forgot that Nick's shoulder is hurting and can't play. Man I've got to buy some of that Prevagen stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X