Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    [/B]

I could use some more facts. What do they suck? Monkey balls? Pond scum? Buffalo dung? Get your facts straight Einstein!
    Dallas sucks everything! From monkey balls to a puss-festering crack whore’s crack dem boy’s from Dallas will gladly do what they do best - suck it! And its everyone from the top of the FO to the locker room janitor. They take pride in their ability to suck! That’s why Jerr-uh wants him some glory hole!!!

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Yea I have to agree all this Howie Doug crap is speculation. It could just as easily been that Andy, who has always had Lurie's ear, told Jeff that Doug was money. It could just as easily been that after all the turmoil from Chip that Jeff wanted a calming presence than some big name coach. Jeff may very well have told the other coaches that there was going to be one GM and one coach so I don't want to hear any s*** about who has what say in what. All just as logical as Doug coming in just to kowtow to Howie
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

That kid from South Dakota really has to change that name of his.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I said about Pederson’s hiring because he was gonna be a yes man. I want to say that wasn’t my view of the hiring. I was willing to give him a chance. I should have explained myself better. That was a Howie slam only 2 short years ago. My how quickly it’s changed.

Comment

Getting back on topic here it was funny how Howie told Akers to pile it on Dallas at the draft. It also gave Dallas rocket fuel for when they play us this year. The game down there will be insane, especially if the Philly crowd shows up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Getting back on topic here it was funny how Howie told Akers to pile it on Dallas at the draft. It also gave Dallas rocket fuel for when they play us this year. The game down there will be insane, especially if the Philly crowd shows up again.
              I could care less what kind of bulletin board material it gives them. As long as Jerry runs the ship, they will always be headed over the falls.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                I could care less what kind of bulletin board material it gives them. As long as Jerry runs the ship, they will always be headed over the falls.
                That game will be nuts down there. It might be the biggest regular season game in the NFL this season.

Comment

Working...
                X