No announcement yet.

New TV season your looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TV season your looking forward to?

I know there was a Sons of Anarchy thread in EFO - any other shows everyone is looking forward to?

I may give "Whitney" a chance to succeed on NBC

I'm looking forward to "The New Girl" on FOX

Modern Family and Happy Endingz on ABC

I do like American Dad and Bobs Burger, but I dont know if they are coming back

Bob's burger is definitely coming back.

Comment

I'm a huge JVdB stan, but I think this could be really funny.

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Shotimes lineup,Weeds,Dexter
        Cinemax has some interesting stuff if you like nudity and violence without much need to think.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Weeds was TERRIBLE for about 5 episodes this year. Then it really picked up.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            Weeds was TERRIBLE for about 5 episodes this year. Then it really picked up.
            Michelle Trachentberg FTW!.

Anyone watch the series premier of Ringer? Horrible SFX, but it could be interesting.

Terra Nova could be pretty good.

Comment

Always Sunny in Philadelphia / Archer

Maybe American Horror Story also on FX

Tosh.0 this tuesday

Comment

Sunny and Archer delivered as usual last night.

"I'M CULTIVATING MASS!"

Comment

I forgot about all the syndicated shows they had come September - more two and half men, Big Bang theory, 30Rock, How I met your mother.

Just give me old Simpsons and Seinfeld episodes.

Comment

The New Girl was pretty good.

But it's VERY manipulative. You can see them trying very very hard to cultivate the "i'm quirky like every other girl is quirky" audience as well as the geeks who love Zooey Deschanel. (LOTR reference in first episode?!)

Douchebag jar is a hilarious concept though.

Comment

Watching Terra Nova now,looks interesting so far. Dexter is coming soon.
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Bored to Death season premiere tonight!
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
                        X