Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
    Originally posted by nyc_eagle
    And who is the new bald guy sitting next to Ari? I think I heard it is another friend from home. I hope he isn't the cliched guy from their past who has been through a lot with them but is something of a ne'er-do-well who just takes advantage of Vince.
    Uh oh, sounds like a potential shark-jumping moment...
    Yeah. That is sloppy writing and has been done a million times before.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
      Originally posted by nyc_eagle
      And who is the new bald guy sitting next to Ari? I think I heard it is another friend from home. I hope he isn't the cliched guy from their past who has been through a lot with them but is something of a ne'er-do-well who just takes advantage of Vince.
      Uh oh, sounds like a potential shark-jumping moment...
      Yeah, I'm hoping they're smart enough to avoid it. But as soon as I heard about another friend from home, I assumed it would be that kind of character.

Comment

I don't mind a new friend being introduced (although all of the characters are so strong, they really didn't need any), i'll just trust that they won't fall prey to the common TV cliche characters.

Comment

Why don't they just dust off Worm and Mike McDermot and put them in the show.

Comment

Quick but good start to the season. Again - Ari is magic! LLOYD!

Comment

I was kinda dissapointed with that episode, nothing really happened.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Yeah... it was really disappointing for me. So much build up and they threw us an episode with no big jokes and no big events.

Comment

I felt it was a "getting reacquainted episode".

Please take a step back and remember the James Woods sequences. That is James Woods playing himself and it was absolute gold!

Comment

The James Wood bit was good. Is that his girlfriend in real life? holy fake breaseses.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                      The James Wood bit was good. Is that his girlfriend in real life? holy fake breaseses.
                      I read somewhere (can't find it right now) that it's his golf pal's daughter and they're dating. She's 19 or 20. Yikes.

Comment

Lloyd! What the f**k is this?!

Your finger?

I thought is was a reasonable first show. Good to have the guys back. If you'll remember the first show of season 2, it was similar in that it got everyone some face time, and got us back in the flow.

Needless to say, having the show back makes Sunday nights that much better.

Did anyone end up watching the other new shows? And if so, any comments?

Comment

I got a few good laughs out of Lucky Louie.

Comment

I only watched the first half of Lucky Louie and wasn't captivated.

Remember there are 20 episodes to this Entourage season. They can't jump too far ahead right away IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                              I got a few good laughs out of Lucky Louie.
                              Me too, i'll watch it again.

Comment

I missed Lucky Louie but watched Tourgasm. It was OK. I'll give it another couple tries since I do enjoy behind the scenes type of stuff. Comics are a sensitive bunch.

The season premiere of Deadwood confused me. I honestly couldn't remember where things left off. But the end got me excited again. Swearengen is an amazing character.

Comment

Working...
                                X