Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe our own Leonard Toes should be on TV!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's fine but his main job is his radio show. And he sucks balls at it. You know how Dutch has good baseball insight but he's a little awkward and stiff behind the mic? Cobb is the 1000x worse AND he has huge agendas which negate his insight.

I just don't understand how Cobb has a job. I guess WIP figures if you're listening 11-3, the ad rates are about $10 per spot during that time so fuck you anyway.

I like Kate Fagan. Unlike recent hires like Gonzo, she actually understands the sport she's covering.

Comment

Look fellas. Those guys on the NFL channel don't know who Cobb is. That friekin tape of the game was brutal. Go ahead and shoot the messenger if you want to, but that was incriminating stuff.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Look fellas. Those guys on the NFL channel don't know who Cobb is. That friekin tape of the game was brutal. Go ahead and shoot the messenger if you want to, but that was incriminating stuff.
        Outside of the NFL network video, I'm just killing Cobb on principle. He sucks.

Comment

Working...
        X