Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And We Thought the Eagles Were a Money-Grubbing Organization!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And We Thought the Eagles Were a Money-Grubbing Organization!!!

PHILADELPHIA (AP)—The Phillies are raising ticket prices after a record-setting attendance season.
    Ticket prices will go up between $2-$5 for most areas in Citizens Bank Park. Tickets for the Pavilion deck, Terrace deck, rooftop bleachers and standing room only will remain unchanged.

Season ticketholders have been informed in their renewal notices.
    The four-time National League East-champion Phillies sold out every game this season, and set a home attendance record of 3,647,249. They’ll enter 2011 with a streak of 123 consecutive sellouts.
    The 2008 World Series champions lost the NL championship series in six games to the San Francisco Giants.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

If it means they resign Werth and add middle relief pitching and some other areas I'm all for it!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

they should charge you more if you can't name a damn player in phillies history other than Mike Schmidt. Or if you're wearing a pink jersey.

Comment

Hey I wear a pink jersey to the games. (my red one faded from repeated washings! Why should they charge me more.

Comment

cause you're too cheap to get a new one!

Comment

Working...
          X