No announcement yet.

The post game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vince said something along the lines of: I played OK. The receivers dropped some passes. We have a short week to get ready. Some other ramblings, I forget what they were.

Comment

Why would Chad Hall even see the field except for garbage time? I got a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of #16. That is if anyone watches. I know this Thursday I will be working.

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
        If Brian Dawkins rejoined our team today, he would immediately become our best safety.
        Truth. And he is eighty years old.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Im glad I missed VY's presser. I doubt that would have helped my mental state much. I know that I didnt enjoy Desean's very much.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Jackson is clearly playing scared. This won't change with or without a new contract. Once you get that fear in your head, you won't be the same. Let him take up some other team's salary cap. Hopefully the redskins or dallas. I don't see the giants being that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
              Jackson is clearly playing scared. This won't change with or without a new contract. Once you get that fear in your head, you won't be the same. Let him take up some other team's salary cap. Hopefully the redskins or dallas. I don't see the giants being that stupid.

That's something we have. The Eagles FO was not that stupid either. Maybe they can reverse that stance and blind us with more pure genius. Or do as usual, try to baffle us with 100% bull shit.

Comment

Working...
              X