No announcement yet.

Who do you fear most in the NFC EAST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We basically had Washington, NY and Dallas beat with Mike McMahon and a broken down McNabb. It's incredible the lack of respect we get.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Just the Gnats, and that's only if Eli takes a step forward. I've got exactly zero fear of Bledsoe and Brunell.
      The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Giants
        Cowboys
        Redskins

I think that we will see some real separation between us and them in the rematches in December. That will be when they cement another Division title.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I feel the Eagles will rebound and take the division, unless MD's concerns become true again.

Outside of that, here is who I think gives us the most trouble:

1-Dallas - TO is going to really inspire this team before he causes it's eventual collapse. Bledsoe runs hot and cold, but is damn tough when he is on. Will he be pressured enough ? I hope the revampled DL gets it done.

2-Washington - I think Greg Williams is a defensive genious. The games against Washington should be a slugfest.

3-NY Giants - Sorry, but I am not impressed at all with young Eli. They have an average team at best.

All-in-all, this should be the closest NFC East division race ever.

Comment

Fear? None. Respect? all of them. Here is how I rank our foes.

1. Giants. Eli still isn't great, but he is young and will improve. Toomer is getting old, but adding Moss will help. DT is terrible. But I will say they have improved their ST's and D alot. They are the biggest threat.

2. Cowboys. TO put them over the Skins. Bledsoe has happy feet and is old. Can T Glenn put together two injury free years in a row? TO will put up numbers, will he behave? Vanderjadt should be better, I'm just interested how he will handle more outdoor games and more pressure. Other than Ware, I personally think they have questions at LBer. Henry and Davis are not that great in the DB.

3. Skins. They have a ton of weapons to throw at you on offense. Adding Fauria at TE will make it interesting to see how they use Cooley. Tons of talented WR's. The bottom line for me is that it is 36 year old cranky kneed Brunnel at the helm. Any injury to him and Campbell gets murdered.

Keep McNabb, Akers and Brown healthy....and this team wins the division. Giants make the playoffs as well

Comment

Bledsoe looked good against last year when we had no pass rush. Bledsoe with a rush in his face is Mike McMahon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath
                No one.
                Ditto.

The Vagiants are going to be the team that falls the hardest this year. Dallas with no o-line will get hammered. I don't see the Redskin offense staying healthy this year but that D should be very good.

None of them scare me. The only thing that scares me is another Steeler title. I barely made it through the last one without killing somebody. If they win it again I doubt I will have the restraint to hold back again.
                FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                X