GOING TO FED EX 12/10 Eagles at Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOING TO FED EX 12/10 Eagles at Washington

My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday, so I was looking at EBAY, and saw two Redskins Eagles tickets in section 430 at Fed Ex. I realize that is at the top of the stadium near the 10 yard line, but there is no obstructed view. Two tickets to that would be better than anything I would want for my birthday. I feel like I have to go on one road trip every year. So December 10th, I'll be at the game. Anyone else going? Anything special I should know about Fed Ex regarding getting there, food, parking, fans, etc...

Eagles 42
    Redskins 3

* Brodrick Bunkley breaks Brunell's arm on the 3rd play of the game and Jason Campbell is sacked a record 14 times.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
      Eagles 42
      Redskins 3

* Brodrick Bunkley breaks Brunell's arm on the 3rd play of the game and Jason Campbell is sacked a record 14 times.
      Please. Like Brunell wont be on the IR by December.

Comment

He just got off the PUP for that game and Bunkley put him back on.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I'll be there, in the end zone. The parking is $25 as of last season, and Danny-Boy is about the profit, so it may increase. The fans are front-runners as long as they are doing well they'll talk big trash, they are not physical. But, when the Redskins are doing bad they can't give away the tickets.

Comment

Redskins fans are largely docile. It's a Maryland/DC thing.
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Hey mcnabbmcnow, Dec. 10th is my birthday too. I guess I'm wishing for the samething you are that day -- Danny boy falls out of his luxury box and breaks his ass! Only his overstiffed wallet saves him from certain death!! Or if that doesn't happen, that Big Philly's prediction comes true!! Yep, Happy Birthday to us!!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
              X