Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luzinski's Gut View Post
    Actually it was both plays.

Well, you could argue Armstrong tripped on his own feet. But Fred Davis was all on McNabb. That pass was over Shawn Bradley's head.

You know what? The pass to Fred Davis was specifically (and I mean exactly) the type of play I warned against in my weekly podcast. The Redskins did this exact same thing with Santana Moss against the Rams. Now, I could just be a blind squirrel finding a nut but how come I saw this is my limited game watching and McDermott doesn't?
    Last edited by sfphillyfan; 10-04-2010, 02:45 PM.

Comment

That throw to Fred Davis was so bad.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
        As for Kolb, he runs backward 12 steps to deliver a 5 yard completion.......and he's not terrible? By what standard?
        When I think of terrible QB's that have worn green, people like Pat Ryan, Brad Goebel and Mike McMahon come to mind. These guys would dream of completing 60%+ of their passes on any occassion.

I guess that I have seen enough terrible QB's in Philly to feel like Kolb is a decent QB, even at this point.

We may end up with 2 top ten QB's, or zero. It is still too early to tell IMO.

Comment

I wish I had access to the game film...I missed most of the game on TV and had to suffer through the Skins radio crew (a fate designed as torture for slugs down at Gitmo)...

Comment

I just posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
              He's a noodle-arm like Ty Detmer, a checkdown artist like Trent Edwards. 5.7 yards per pass attempt. Yes, he is terrible.

I think DJax and Maclin were getting frustrated to work and get open...only to see the ball checked down way to fast

call him young and experienced and that we'll have to live through the struggles...and I'll agree

try to convince me that he has not been terrible is just as bad as using his stats as proof. McCoy made him look better....but not by much

I want to believe....but I sure as hell know what I am seeing. He looked better last year

Comment

BP - you forgot your biggest pet peeve - training camp fluff pieces

Avant, another training camp sensation, can't get the job done when the game counts.

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
                  BP - you forgot your biggest pet peeve - training camp fluff pieces

Avant, another training camp sensation, can't get the job done when the game counts.

Avant was very solid last year.

Comment

I won't knock Avant on one ball. He has been pretty solid.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                      Avant was very solid last year.

I dont care about last year - this is the NFL - Not For Long - what have you done for me lately.

Did you see Brandon Gibson catch a touchdown pass sunday?

Comment

It's hard to blame avant for a hail mary. SHould he have caught it? Probably. A pro bowl WR catches that. Avant is who he is.

Comment

Working...
                        X