Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Akers hits 59-yard FG

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-franci...000d5d8216ddc5
    Not bad! That's a career long for him, besting the 57-yarder that he kicked against NE back in 2006.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Go Dave!
    E A G L E S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Could have used some much shorter ones vs. Green Bay.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Glad he has his head together again. I wish he could have stayed here and finished his career in Midnight Green. But the fact that we have a much less expensive version could be ther eason we were able to bring in so many FA this year. All things being equal I'd like him to be here and still have the same roster we now have, but frankly every million saved helped us accrew the players we now have so I won't complain. Good luck Dave!!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
        X