Patriot whiffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot whiffs

I have to admit that most of you guys were mostly right about Haynesworth. His attitude up here has been OK for the most part, but I'm not sure the Pats expected a space eater and sees about 15 plays per game when he even can play when they signed him.

And then there is 85. All reports indicate that the guy is dumber than a stump and can't learn the offense. He plays 8-10 snaps per game. It looks like the Pats are paying a small fortune for a couple of back-ups. Then again, they still are the class of the league. I'm jealous.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Haynesworth is an enormous waste of money and space and how he fooled Bellicheat I will never know.

85 should be 86ed too. I remember when Cincy did that Hard Knocks deal for HBO and Ocho was one of the main characters. One episode he was eating mcdonalds talking to Marvin Lewis about banking and he didn't understand the simple concept of how a banks works and makes money so Lewis explained it to him. Can you imagine a grown man with millions of dollars, an agent, expensive cars and houses, not understanding on the most simplest form the way that a bank functions? A 7 year old could be explained that and basically understand it and here is a grown man that despite repeated explanations from Marvin Lewis couldn't grasp the concept.

Ocho is to dangerous to be walking around but there are a lot of players in the league you could say that about I'm afraid... Vick, Ryan Leaf, Favre, T.O., have you ever heard Antonio Cromartie give an interview?

That is why I want to win football games and to do that you need guys that have a brain like Dawkins, Hines Ward, Aaron Rodgers, historically...guys like Phil Simms, Trent Dilfer (gulp).
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
    X