Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya gotta love this kid!

Tebow's speech helped inspire the Broncos

Denver Broncos coach John Fox asked quarterback Tim Tebow to address the team the night before the Broncos game with the Chargers according to Mark Kiszla of the Denver Post.

Tebow's message to teammates was Proverbs 27:17: "Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

The Broncos, however, have 100 percent faith that Tebow can lead them to the playoffs after a dismal 1-4 start to this season. "I've never seen a human who can will himself to win like that," Denver linebacker Von Miller said.

"He said iron sharpens iron and men sharpen other men. And I think that's totally true," Miller said. "He gave us a great speech. We came out (for the game) fired up. And that was a wrap."

Tebow, however, was stopped dead in his tracks when told his speech on game's eve had touched the hearts of teammates. "It was a huge honor," Tebow said of being given the opportunity. "I just tried to share from the heart."

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

if the kid had an arm, he'd be some hell of a football player

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
      if the kid had an arm, he'd be some hell of a football player
      While I know what you mean Dawk the fact is that he IS a hell of a football player!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

He is one in a million for sure. In today's age of selfish wannbe thug athletes, Tebow is a beacon of light. Regardless of how his playing career plays out, he needs to go int coaching, or some means of leading young men. He is a great example, and I would be proud to have him as an Eagle. (want a list of Eagle players I would trade for him???)
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
        X