Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles WORST 4th Round Pick of Reid Era

Vote for the WORST.

Here's the full list of 4th round picks.

1999 - John Welbourn
    1999 - Damon Moore
    1999 - Na Brown
    2000 - Gari Scott
    2001 - Correll Buckhalter
    2002 - Scott Peters
    2003 - Jamaal Green
    2004 - J.R.Reed
    2004 - Trey Darilek
    2005 - Sean Considine
    2005 - Todd Herremans
    2006 - Max Jean-Gilles
    2006 - Jason Avant
    2008 - Mike McGlynn
    2008 - Quintin Demps
    2008 - Jack Ikegwuonu
    2010 - Trevard Lindley
    2010 - Keenan Clayton
    2010 - Mike Kafka
    2010 - Clay Harbor
    2011 - Casey Matthews
    2011 - Alex Henery
    1999 - Na Brown
    0.00%
    2000 - Gari Scott
    20.00%
    2002 - Scott Peters
    0.00%
    2003 - Jamaal Green
    0.00%
    2004 - Trey Darilek
    0.00%
    2005 - Sean Considine
    0.00%
    2006 - Max Jean-Gilles
    0.00%
    2008 - Jack Ikegwuonu
    60.00%
    2010 - Trevard Lindley
    0.00%
    2011 - Casey Matthews
    20.00%

Moore, Brown,Scott,Peters,Green,Darilek,Ikegwuonu, -- Tie
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

A lot of slop to pick from, but Gari Scott was the easy choice for me. He only spent ONE year with the team, didn't play, and then never appeared in the NFL again.

Can't fault them for Jack Ikegwuonu. High risk, high reward...Just didn't pan out. Those are the type of selections a team should make then they have a ton of Day 2 picks.

Even guys like Na Brown and Jamaal Green hung around for a little bit.

Trey Darilek never really did anything either. He was my 2nd choice.

Trevard Lindley and/or Casey Matthews may wind up taking the lead here after we see how their careers pan out.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Moore, Brown,Scott,Peters,Green,Darilek,Ikegwuonu, -- Tie
        I didn't even put Moore on the list. He had a 4 year career and finished it with 202 tackles and 6 INTs and even returned one for a TD. To me, he's one of the better ones out of the 22.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
          I didn't even put Moore on the list. He had a 4 year career and finished it with 202 tackles and 6 INTs and even returned one for a TD. To me, he's one of the better ones out of the 22.
          Sorry,but that's a sad statement Well,at least we own the 7th round.YPCM do you plan on doing each draft class ?
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I picked Ike, simply because of the expectations that I had for him.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              Sorry,but that's a sad statement Well,at least we own the 7th round.YPCM do you plan on doing each draft class ?
              Yeah, I kind of is. But if you get equivalent production of 202 career tackles and 6 INTs in 4 years out of every 4th round pick, you're doing pretty damn good. I think those numbers are probably in the top 25% percentile of all 4th round picks throughout the league.

Yep, I'm doing each round. Tomorrow will be best of the 5th round! Woo-hoo! I'll inch closer and closer and closer to the Eagles favorite round, the round they OWN...ROUND SEVEN! Hold onto your seats. I know you can't wait!

Comment

Casey Matthews just because he is here and was a big part of this dog shit defense in the beginning of the season

Comment

Working...
                X