Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meanwhile, in the OTHER NFC East showdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meanwhile, in the OTHER NFC East showdown...

If the Giants lose, what's next? I didn't think it would be the case, I thought the Skins would be the worst team. But they got their confidence back, and Giants haven't exactly showed anything except their steal in our home, hence I do think that the Skins have every good of a chance to win this.

With that said, if the Giants lose, does it backfire on them? Because they'll be looking at a 1-3 record, with the schedule not becoming easier.

I think although it's early, the Giants are the first team to face a season defining game from the four teams.
    "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

regardless - the outcome is this game is going to be great. Either the Giants are .500 and the Skins are sub .500 or the Giants are 1-3 and the Skins, although 3-2, they have Tennessee but then Indy, Dallas and us.

Comment

Giants are so lucky they aren't 0-3 going into this game

However, we have to admit that losing to the Colts and Seahawks should not be cause for panic while they play the toughest part of their schedule

same with the Skins. Losses to the Vikings and Cowboys is not that painful as they play the tough part of their schedule

I think I'll root for the Giants because their schedule is tougher and littered with more potential losses than the Skins

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20
        Giants are so lucky they aren't 0-3 going into this game

However, we have to admit that losing to the Colts and Seahawks should not be cause for panic while they play the toughest part of their schedule
        I'd agree if they played Seattle tough, but the way they played and lost should be cause for major concern. And that's aside from the glaring holes that have been apparent on their D in all three of their games(lack of pass rush, a horrible secondary).
        Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.

Comment

Agreed. Giants lost (and won against us) and showed some glaring weaknesess. I recall JRJ's post after the game when he asked us how we felt last year after the San Diego win; it was a win against a really good team, but came after we played a crappy game, after struggling to beat a crappy Oakland team, and losing to the Falcons. The only consistent things during that span were the TO issues, the lack of pass-rush, injuries, and McNabb's hernia. We knew sort of sooner rather than later that eventually the whole thing would blow up.

Bet ya the Giants are about to experience something similar if they don't get their act together. Especially if they lose two out of their next three games and end up down the drain...
          "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Working...
          X