Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for Big Philly

Other nominees for NFC Defensive Player of Week 4 were:

Atlanta linebacker Michael Boley, who had seven tackles, 1.0 sack, one interception, one forced fumble and two passes defensed.
    Washington defensive end Phillip Daniels, who had one interception which led to a touchdown, and added one sack in the win.
    Philadelphia cornerback Joselio Hanson, who totaled six tackles and four passes defensed, helping hold the Packers without a touchdown.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Evidently, he must be eligible for the annual "Mark Simoneau" Defensive Player of the Week Award. It is a special award for players who try the hardest but still miss the tackle, interception or deflection.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Is this for real? Holy shit!

If he has to cover Owens or Glenn this weekend it could be a loooooooong afternoon...

Comment

I definitely thought Hanson played better last week than the week prior. Which is to be expected. But hopefully he won't be playing a significant role THIS wek.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Have to agree with some others. The sun even shines on a dog's ... every so often. I'm not sure I want him when push comes to shove in the SB.
            Having said that I will also say I thought he did better last week and that beggars can't be chosers. The birds were hurting in the secondary and Andy & Co had to feel he was the best option.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

i had thought sims won def. player of the *month*
              Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Originally posted by reesecal
                i had thought sims won def. player of the *month*
                He sure did.

Comment

Holycrap.

I guess if I got thrown at 400 times I could make 6 tackles and maybe knock down 4 passes too.

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Hansen could not find a spot on the 49ers defense. That is all I need to know.

Not to mention that he is only about 5'1" and 120lbs (slight stretch there).

Comment

Working...
                    X