Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if the Eagles not only win..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if the Eagles not only win..........

.........but what if Owens has a critical drop or fumble that costs Dallas the game?

Can you imagine what life would be like at Valley Ranch for the next couple of months??
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

If I am Jim Johnson I am not focusing in on Stopping Owens this week, my goal is to stop Terry Glen and Jason Whiten. They are the two that make the Cowboys offensive run. Owens will get his, he always does, he will end the game with 5 catches for 80 yards and a TD. But if we can't stop Terry Glen and Whiten then we won't win the game. In order to stop them its all got to start with Pressure on Bledsoe
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

totally agree taz...it's fun to imagine t-who having another meltdown, but it's going to come down to stopping their offense and defense (and out-scheming their coaches), and that's way more than just one guy............
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I wouldn't mind Owens having a big game as long as the Eagles win. This would cause him to start pointing fingers at his teammates and regret having left the Eagles (more than he probably already does inside).

Owens wants to be a football God, and he was treated like one for a little while in Philly. He will never get the same treatment in Dallas, no matter how many of his jersey's are sold.

BTW, I also agree about trying to take Glenn and Witten out of the game. Let Owens get his catches.

Comment

Yards after the catch for owens should be focused on, he's going to get his catcthes, let him have 6 -8 catches for 80 or 90 yds, just don't let him in the endzone. I agree with others that Terry Glen will kill us if we totally focus on Owens. If the cowboys don't get great starting field position from us it will be alot easier giving up those little 5- 8yd passes to owens.

Comment

I am very concerned about Glenn/Owens against the Eagles' spotty secondary. The best way to neutralize Glen, Owens and Whiten is to bury Bledsoe with a traumatizing pass rush. Bledsoe needs to spend alot of time on the turf...

Comment

I think JJ is going to call this game like any other. Bring pressure and tell his CBs to keep everything in front of them.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

what is this, penthouse letters?

forget the wet dreams. i'll take a win.
                Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by eaglefan55
                  Yards after the catch for owens should be focused on, he's going to get his catcthes, let him have 6 -8 catches for 80 or 90 yds, just don't let him in the endzone. I agree with others that Terry Glen will kill us if we totally focus on Owens. If the cowboys don't get great starting field position from us it will be alot easier giving up those little 5- 8yd passes to owens.
                  That's what New England did in the SB.

Owens alone will not beat the Eagles. But Owens and Witten or Owens and Glenn can.
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                  X