Eagles/Bungles official GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eagles/Bungles official GDT

Come on Donnie! It's time to get started because we all know run in Andy's book means the last cheesesteak is out.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

You know, they should let the fans script the first 15 plays. It'd probably be just as effective as Reid's script.

Comment

Celek dropped pass.

Comment

Why does it seem like this team is just going through the motions? Am I the only one who feels that way?
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Running the football for Reid is like a kid eating vegetables. We all know that it's good for you, but he keeps pushing them to the side of his plate ... taking a bite here or there just to feel better about himself.

Comment

The entire team is looking for the refs to bail them out.

Comment

Sav Rocca might be our best player.

Comment

I told you Considine could tackle...
                  FRESH > cancer

Comment

Seems familiar. Donovan starts off overthrowing people, running game can't get going, uninspired looking offense. Ho hum.........
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I didn't know the Cardinals had fans??
                      FRESH > cancer

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                        Seems familiar. Donovan starts off overthrowing people, running game can't get going, uninspired looking offense. Ho hum.........
                        Stop looking at just the negatives. Look at the positives from the first 8 minutes too Fresh!

Comment

One yard?
                          FRESH > cancer

Comment

Originally posted by fly
                            Originally posted by FRESH
                            Stop looking at just the negatives. Look at the positives from the first 8 minutes too Fresh!
                            FRESH > cancer

Comment

I wouldn't mind having whosyomama.
                              FRESH > cancer

Comment

Stupid.
                                FRESH > cancer

Comment

Working...
                                X