X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westbrook *OUT* against Dallas

Per ESPN

Is this bad news or good news?
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

It's bad news. Look, Westy is a terrific asset ot have on the field for pass pro, if nothign else. That is going to be important today. Yeah, I think that Shady may be the better pure runner right now, But someone need to be picking up and helping out with Ware and Co.

The only way this MIGHT be a postive, is if it meant that Andy would keep better run/pass balance because of it.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Damn

Comment

Better to have him even not at 100%. Even as a decoy, he makes the defense less aggressive.

On the otherhand, another week of rest to get his head recovered and that much less punishment on his body.

Comment

VT, what exactly is there to save him for ...besides THIS game?? Cripes, head to head vs the Cowpies for the division lead....is there a bigger game in the reg season?

It's really making me wonder what the full story is with Westy. Is it just a concussion?
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Interestingly (maybe) is that the Eagles PR people are saying that this information did NOT come from them. OK, it probably leaked out, but I suppose there's still a shred of chance that this is just purely misinformation, and Westbrook may still see the field. (Which is probably exactly what the Eagles want to the Cowboys to keep thinking....until 90 minutes before game time when they make B-West inactive, but still...you never know.)

Personally, I agree with the CBS panelist which said this morning there should be some sort of contractual agreement that if a player is diagnosed with a concussion he MUST sit for X number of games. That does seem like the humane thing to do.

Comment

We better be ready to play because we humiliated these guys last year. They are going to give us their best shot and they have as much talent as the Giants do.

By the way... CHARGERS JUST SCORED. GO CHARGERS!!!!
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                  Interestingly (maybe) is that the Eagles PR people are saying that this information did NOT come from them. OK, it probably leaked out, but I suppose there's still a shred of chance that this is just purely misinformation, and Westbrook may still see the field. (Which is probably exactly what the Eagles want to the Cowboys to keep thinking....until 90 minutes before game time when they make B-West inactive, but still...you never know.)

Personally, I agree with the CBS panelist which said this morning there should be some sort of contractual agreement that if a player is diagnosed with a concussion he MUST sit for X number of games. That does seem like the humane thing to do.
                  The problem with a set amount of games off is that every concussion is different. I think the best method is to keep them away from full team practice until they are 100% symtom free.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Nice to see the Gints tank another one. Hee Hee!!!!

Almost game time, who is going to start a thread. I started it last week.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      Nice to see the Gints tank another one. Hee Hee!!!!

Almost game time, who is going to start a thread. I started it last week.
                      You should probably keep going until the hot streak runs out..

Comment

Westbrook is ***OUT*** for his career. He's pretty much finished. Mentally and physically.

You don't go from Reid saying "Good to go" - to being on the sideline looking like you are asleep. His career is basically done. It's sad. He was one of the all time greats to me.
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                          Westbrook is ***OUT*** for his career. He's pretty much finished. Mentally and physically.

You don't go from Reid saying "Good to go" - to being on the sideline looking like you are asleep. His career is basically done. It's sad. He was one of the all time greats to me.
                          The stat last night was he never played in all 16 games in his career...believable...but at the same time, unreal, he has never been healthy, I guess he really was a "third-down back"

Comment

Yeah, just a real freaking talented one.

This stinks. It seems like we are doing everything we can to keep his touches down this season, and we still can't get him on the field when we need him.

Comment

Working...
                            X