Eagles GDT: Wild Card Game - Eagles vs. Packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a break we can use
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I should have known that when Sal Pal reported that McCoy was going to get the ball more, he was wrong - he's always wrong!!

Comment

Extremely lucky break.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

i stand corrected based on what aikman just said.

Comment

2 runs ,wow
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Cooper has to use his big body to block out and make that catch.

Comment

Dammit David.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

3rd and short, I hate the empty backfield.

Comment

He watched the game lastnight,he's the second best to Profootball Hall of Famer Adam Viniteri
                    Last edited by musicman; 01-09-2011, 04:52 PM.
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

huge hold by the D ... need to chew up some clock going against the wind.

Comment

It may be the TV, but after watching @seattle and @KC it leaves much to be desired from the fans in the stands

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                          Dammit David.
                          Wind is brutal out there. I had trouble opening my car door because the win was pressing it in.

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
                            It may be the TV, but after watching @seattle and @KC it leaves much to be desired from the fans in the stands
                            Yeah! We need a dome and the canned cheering Seattle blasts through it's speakers.

Comment

F me. We are simply cursed.

Comment

Game!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X