Sunday Playoff Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Playoff Games

Disastrous start for KC. Down 14-0 only 5 minutes into the game.

Andy has a great shot at a SB this year with Baltimore knocked out. This is not a good way to take advantage of yesterdays upset.

Could both the #1 and #2 seeds in the AFC really get knocked out like this ?

These teams with the bye have come out asleep.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Wow. 21-0 Texans first quarter.

Chiefs melting down on special teams.

Comment

Wow. 21-0 Texans first quarter.

Chiefs melting down on special teams.

Comment

Chiefs fans on their forums already calling for Andy's head.

It's not just Philly fans that overreact....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
            Chiefs fans on their forums already calling for Andy's head.

It's not just Philly fans that overreact....LOL
            Definitely an uptight team. And it’s snowballing.

Comment

Wow, crazy game!
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Wow. Just wow.

LOL. Chiefs fans doing a 180 on the team now. They are now celebrating the greatness of their team and coaches. This is as entertaining as the game.

Chiefs 3 TD's in 3 1/2 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                  Wow. Just wow.

LOL. Chiefs fans doing a 180 on the team now. They are now celebrating the greatness of their team and coaches. This is as entertaining as the game.

Chiefs 3 TD's in 3 1/2 minutes.
                  This is insane. Chiefs could take the lead before the half. Or make a mistake and be down 10.

Comment

Absolutely nuts. This game could hit 100!!

Comment

Still root for Andy...... made us respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                        Still root for Andy...... made us respectable.
                        Also he groomed Pederson and convinced Foles to not retire.
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

What a win for Chefs. They will destroy the Titans next week.

Watching this Packers game I’m so pissed Sudfeld was not the backup.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                            What a win for Chefs. They will destroy the Titans next week.

Watching this Packers game I’m so pissed Sudfeld was not the backup.
                            Congrats AW! I also had an interest in the game putting a C note on KC and giving 10 points LOL. I'm thinking to myself if they can stop the bleeding and get the lead down to 17 at the half they could regroup and make a game of it but there was no way that they were going to cover the 10 points. I was routing for Andy and I really like Maholmes so I'm routing for them anyway even though Hill is a total POS. Well, we know the rest of the story LOL and congrats again AW! I see that KC is favored by 8 in the early line.

Comment

It would really be great for this city and especially for Andy for this team to finally get to and win the Super Bowl. They won yesterday without their best defensive player. I gotta think they hammer the Titans next week if Chris Jones plays DT for them. He is a best... a younger Fletcher Cox.
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                              X