(OT) FRESH is cancer free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) FRESH is cancer free.

I want to proclaim to the board that I am cancer free. I got my new PET scan results today and it is all gone. ALL gone. Praise God. I will have more to say later. Right now I am speechless.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's FRIEKIN FABULOUS mIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's FRIEKIN FABULOUS mIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto!

Comment

That is truly awesome news.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I never had a doubt, Fresh.

Comment

Congrats! I am thrilled for you!

Comment

Mike - I've got goosebumps. Awesome, awesome news. Your hard work paid off!

Comment

Thank you. We sat down and looked at my scan form back in May, and the one in August, and the one I just had......wow, I just had SO much cancer in my lungs on that first scan, and still quite a bit on the second. But my new scan was completely clear. And this is a whole body scan, so it hasn't gone anywhere else, either. Does anyone know the probability of going from where I was as a stage 3B lung cancer patient 6 months ago to now being in remission? I don't like to throw around the term "miracle" but dang....I know he had a hand in there. I am still in shock.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                  Thank you. We sat down and looked at my scan form back in May, and the one in August, and the one I just had......wow, I just had SO much cancer in my lungs on that first scan, and still quite a bit on the second. But my new scan was completely clear. And this is a whole body scan, so it hasn't gone anywhere else, either. Does anyone know the probability of going from where I was as a stage 3B lung cancer patient 6 months ago to now being in remission? I don't like to throw around the term "miracle" but dang....I know he had a hand in there. I am still in shock.
                  Hey, It is the season of Tim Tebow Mike!!
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Fan-Fucking-Tastic!!!!
                    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Great news,you are a walking, talking marvel of science.Hard work pays off.You made my day Fresh !!!Keep on keeping on,damn man you gotta be feeling great.Would you pick the PA lottery numbers for me before 7 ?
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Fantastic! Don't forget those docs. They must have done a great job in being thorough.

Comment

So wait. Do we get the Dawkins jersey back? LOL.
                          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                          Playoff Appearances:
                          NFC Title Games:
                          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                            I want to proclaim to the board that I am cancer free. I got my new PET scan results today and it is all gone. ALL gone. Praise God. I will have more to say later. Right now I am speechless.
                            This is wonderful news! Thank God!

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                              Fantastic! Don't forget those docs. They must have done a great job in being thorough.
                              YES! Thank the docs too!

Comment

Working...
                              X