Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(ot) Michagan State, D'Antonio and Izzo are all..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ot) Michagan State, D'Antonio and Izzo are all..

...in deep, deep shit.

I can't believe Dantonio can survive this. It seems apparent that they (M.State) have been covering for not just "sexual abuse/harassment" but very likely actual rape (even gang rape) for some time.

We know M. State had ignored/covered for that human garbage Larry Nassar, MD for years as he exploited the trust and lives of little girls.

When you hear the charges that are being laid against some of the athletes on both the football and B Ball team it makes feel like puking...and then taking a 2x4 to some heads of both the scum athletes but to the coaches/administrative types who buried this shit as well.

You really feel for these kids. They will never be the same.

That said, Michigan State should get no less than what Penn State got. Everyone who was involved should be terminated. Both the football and Basketball teams should get the death penalty and the players allowed to transfer to other schools.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

yep, the cockroaches will be scrambling with all this light on them. Michigan State is going to take a terrible beating as a result of their turning a blind eye for years. As fast as the president of the university went down I can't believe there will be any top cover for the underlings.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

The punishment will never be enough. Scum.

Comment

You know what scares me ? Michigan State cannot be the only school that has done this. So far you have Mich State and Baylor but you're telling me nothing is happening at Alabama or UNC or Syracuse or Kansas or any number of schools?

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
            You know what scares me ? Michigan State cannot be the only school that has done this. So far you have Mich State and Baylor but you're telling me nothing is happening at Alabama or UNC or Syracuse or Kansas or any number of schools?
            Sad but true Rob. Most schools don't care what kind of scum that they recruit as long as they could play ball. I played with some real scumbags in college and when you play with a smaller D1 school like UMASS where I went they got the POS that some ethical schools didn't want. They didn't last long there either.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
              Nothing like this could EVER happen at an SEC football power. Integrity is everything at schools like Alabama, LSU and Florida. Now maybe it could happen at Vanderbilt, where they foolishly place emphasis on dumb crap like academics.

Comment

this shit goes in on in all colleges and you better believe high school as well
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

They’re all fucking corrupt scumbags- they’re going to get everything they deserve.

But guess what, they’ll all have jobs at other universities in a couple years because winning=donations

Comment

Working...
                  X