Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver

Damn Bridgewater came pretty cheap. A 6th round pick and Car is picking up 2/3 of his salary this year
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I thought that was a great move.

Comment

Great move by Denver and speaks to the character of Teddy that the team wanted to give him a shot to start. Or, they thought he'd undermine the new golden boy.

Comment

To me this makes Denver most likely to sell potentially even at a discount to get more draft capital.

If a player the Birds want is there at 9, they should be using the extra third round pick to get up there ahead of Dallas and get him. Be it Surtain, Waddle, or Smith... go get your guy.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          To me this makes Denver most likely to sell potentially even at a discount to get more draft capital.

If a player the Birds want is there at 9, they should be using the extra third round pick to get up there ahead of Dallas and get him. Be it Surtain, Waddle, or Smith... go get your guy.
          I would really love to get Surtain or Waddle. I think if they trade up though it will be for Barmore
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
          X