• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap. StJuste was a guy I wanted
    "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
    RIP

Comment

I don’t know much about Milton Williams but he fits what the Eagles like. A set the edge DE with some athleticism
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Williams is listed as a DT, but maybe they plan to try him at DE? Spider chart is amazing. He absolutely aced everything agility, speed, strength related, but is small for the DT position at 6’3” / 284. First player comp that comes up is ........ Aaron Donald. We can only wish!
        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

I didn’t know him much either. Other that he seems to be a 75-100 pick guy. Some experts love him. Some fans hate him. Time will tell. Seems like decent DL depth.

corner still an issue and not much left. Melifanwu, Wade, Trill Williams. It’s looking more like post June 1

Comment

Scratch Melofonwu

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post

Sure if you like drafting players who are not going to play this year. He tore is ACL in the Championship game. Couldn't even get off the couch to celebrate.

HORRIBLE PICK BY A HORRILBE GM. Year in and Year out he does this stuff and what do we have to show for it? One Pro Bowler who he traded away for nothing since he used that pick to trade up for a rail thin guy.

right, couldn't get off the couch. This is at Alabama's pro day. Looks pretty far along in his recovery
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

One man's treasure is another man's trash?

Somebody didnt like the trade down and pick of DT/DE Williams apparently....

Comment

Howie is asked about Rds 2 and 3...

Apparently the 3rd Rd. trade down soured Donohoe.

Comment

That SI article about says it for me. How many season ending injuries for Dickerson do you need to tell you it is a risk. And Williams is an okay nothing special pick.
                    Howie has a slew of late round picks. They will get some late round guys who are the “steal” of the draft and maybe trade a couple for a higher kick next year. Already have plenty of sixth round talent on the team.
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                      I don’t know much about Milton Williams but he fits what the Eagles like. A set the edge DE with some athleticism
                      All I have seen on him is his cut ups which won't show the bad plays. He does look like from the DT position he could be a problem with his first step. At DE I don't know if that step is fast enough. Really a tough one. He wasn't a reach as most had him going mid 3rd round. I can't complain about the player here. What I can say is this, Can he play corner? Cause we now for two rounds have taken backup or injured players totally ignoring CB. Really no one left that can come in and start now in round 4. So Lurie best have a plan to obtain a vet one. Maybe they have something trade wise worked out already where they swap Ertz for a corner after June 1
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Love Dickerson’s personality, and not in love with Barmore’s. That said, Barmore was the pick in rd 2 and Robinson was the pick in rd 3. I am even more disappointed with the process, but the result is a function of the process. Every year Howie overrules his scouts and tries to outsmart everyone. Dollars to donuts Donohoe leaves after the draft. He will either leave on his own or Howie will fire him bc Donohoe showed Howie up on National TV. Given my very strong conviction that stuff rolls downhill, here’s looking at you Jeffrey.
                        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Let’s see Dallas took two corners two DL and an LB. Hurts better invest in track shoes. Not sure what the over under for wins is but I’d take Eagles and under
                          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                            60, Barmore absolutely crushed people in the championship game; maybe that is what you are remembering
                            You are absolutely right ND. It was Dickerson. I just remember how sad that I was because he was such a great talent and it really looked bad. Even if it takes a year for him to recover it will be worth it because he's a monster.
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

My take on the Dickerson pick. The guy is going to be a stud. Yes, injuries have been an issue with him. But, if there was any position where I think a knee injury is not as critical, it is the OL. I would be way more reluctant if we picked an injured CB, RB, LB, WR or even QB. And, he looks plenty mobile right now. People thought Wentz couldn't make it through a season. Last year it wasn't an injury that put him on the bench.

The Williams pick is a little bit puzzling. I know the D line is important. But, I actually watched this guy play in a couple CUSA games. He didn't really stand out to me at any time. An NFL DT going in the 3rd round of the NFL should be a prime focus during CUSA games. I know his testing numbers are great. That must be why he went so high. But, I would rather have guys that standout on the field. At least they didn't grab him in the 2nd round.

Comment

Dammit. Dallas picked up Jabril Cox in the 4th. What they hell are they going to do with all those LB's ?

Also, my guy WR Jalon Darden goes in the 4th as Tampa trades up. This guy is going to tear up the slot with Brady.

Comment

Working...
                                X