Gainwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gainwell

I got a dollar says Gainwell provides a hell of a lot more this year than Dickerson
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I’m sure he’ll have more rushing and receiving yards
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Such a crapshoot from here on out. I check back in tomorrow and see what we picked up.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        I’m sure he’ll have more rushing and receiving yards
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          I got a dollar says Gainwell provides a hell of a lot more this year than Dickerson
          He reminds me of Charlie Garner. I wish that he came out of a better conference though.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Gainwell’s writeup matches what I think I see in Sanders. More smooth than fast, good vision but average explosion. I am sure I am undervaluing Sanders, but just reacting to the scouting report on Gainwell. Good football name. Wildgoose next.
            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Get Gowan Ardarius Washington and Blakenship and Bledsoe in this crap shoot round
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Dammit got snakes on Birdie by NE
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Well tuipulotu was a guy I thought they should be looking at with 224 or 225.
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Gainwell is a solid pick. McPherson was a solid pick. Even the two D lineman they just took are not bad picks for round 6. I just don't understand in a year where we have a history bad DT class Howie is out there taking two them.

I would have liked to have seen at least two more defensive backs taken. That won't happen now that they traded two of those last picks to Washington for what will be a late 5th rounder next year. Not a bad deal to do that BTW.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Dammit Gowan taken one pick ahead of the birds by ariz
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X