Dickerson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickerson

just my opinion, but he is 335 lbs and was seen doing cartwheels at Alabama's pro day. You don't do that if your knee is shaky. I'm gonna predict that he is either our LT or LG. No one on our roster has the punch he has and no one can or will drive a guy into the ground like he does. Seumalo or whoever our LT may be is the weak link in the line. He will take over and we will have a seriously stout front 5
    Last edited by musicman; 05-01-2021, 05:32 PM.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    just my opinion, but he is 335 lbs and was seen doing cartwheels at Alabama's pro day. You don't do that if your knee is shaky. I'm gonna predict that he is either our LT or LG. No one on our roster has the punch he has and no one can or will drive a guy into the ground like he does. Seumalo or whoever our LT may be is the week link in the line. He will take over and we will have a seriously stout front 5
    Two ACL tears, 2 ankle surgeries including the rope surgery all by age 22. Sure he may play some this year but that does not make for a long career. For a team that has had such an injury problem the last two years this one was just too puzzling. Boom or Bust is a good definition on this. I don't have a problem with addressing the center position. I just think that there were healthier options there that will be as good as Dickerson is when its all said and done.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Howie already said he hopes to see him play this year as opposed to Sydney who they knew would be out the entities first year. Hopes to see him play is encouraging but surely not something to bet money on.
      you know we will never agree and God love him I hope he is HOF at the end of his career. But I have been pretty steady for years that you don’t take injured guys early in the draft. This is just one more injured guy on an offensive line that is nothing but injury tent material. I’d love to be wrong
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

we shall see
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I would be OK with rolling the dice on this kid if we had a stellar Medical team and a fantastic training staff. The fact is that per the website mangameslost.com the Eagles have consistently been one of the most injured teams in the league over the last 3 seasons. With that kind of track record you don’t throw away a high 2nd rounder on a player with Dickerson’s injury history. I hope he is as durable a Kelce has been but from this vantage point that seems unlikely. I would have rather seen them take Samuels with this pick and if Dickerson was there in the third maybe you take him there. This is a seriously dangerous pick.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            we shall see
            We all have to hope that the Eagles got this one right and he is completely healthy and a starter by 2022. If not its another bust of a draft pick. You simply can't continue to bust on picks especially at pick 37. I do think if he stays healthy he is going to be a stud. But the healthy issues are real.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post

We all have to hope that the Eagles got this one right and he is completely healthy and a starter by 2022. If not its another bust of a draft pick. You simply can't continue to bust on picks especially at pick 37. I do think if he stays healthy he is going to be a stud. But the healthy issues are real.
              Ozzie Newsome said that you have to get 3 solid starters out of every draft LOL. We get about 1 a decade.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X