Interesting QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting QB

I know it's a highlight reel, but he throws to the right spots on most of these passes. Only the receiver is going to catch them. Anyone have first hand knowledge of the guy ? Gotta admit to never watching WF.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

It's pretty sad when a 4-5 ACC football team has better receivers than we do.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

No idea, really. When taking a late-round QB, I think the most-mocked guy for us was the QB that Indy took, and after that it was Newman. I would have to imagine the Eagles would have been a favorite destination for a UDFA QB, since the Eagles only had two on the roster, and have historically kept three. We will see though. There were analysts thinking he could be among the top-ranked QBs, if he had a good year after transferring to Georgia. Then he opted out and didn't play at all, which obviously cost him big-time in the draft.

As for better WRs, who knows. You'd probably watch JJAW's college highlights and think he was a great receiver. Some of those guys completely change when they are only NFL-open, as opposed to college open, and have to battle with NFL-level DBs. Surratt, the receiver in many of those highlights, was also not drafted (UDFA with Detroit now).

Comment

He is probably better than QB Clayton Thorson, who was actually drafted. Man, what a wasted pick he was and most of us saw that.

Comment

Working...
        X