No announcement yet.

Eagles/Colts GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 straight positive plays and 3 straight worthless calls. 2 holding penalties. And 3 on the Birds in the game. None in the Colts. ZERO
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Shit show of a drive with penalties. Piss poor sack on Hurts. He cannot lose yards on that play. Real bad start continuing

Comment

We are not sharp. Just need to hang on here. It’ll turn.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I expected more from our guys today. Too many mistakes/penalties.

Comment

God we look like ass today too.

Comment

Pretty bad officiating calls on that drive in Q1 and then we about fumble a bad snap. But that play call on third and two was atrocious.

Comment

We aren’t very good.

Comment

Better to get the funk out middle of the season than end of season.

Comment

Something is off about the offense now. Last two games the O has struggled a lot to score points.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

WTF is Hurts doing?

I know the loss of Goedert is affecting things but Hurts has cost us 6 points in this game.

maybe we just aren’t that good?

Comment

Ok D here we go.

Comment

How about OUR turnover now.

Comment

God we fucking suck. Siriani better rip this team a new asshole this week.

Comment

Here comes the DPI

Comment

We have no business winning this game. But we might. I doubt it tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X