Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the Shit Out of Green Bay GDT

E!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A!!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

G!!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

L!!!!!!!

our saints pick looking better and better.

Comment

E!!!

Comment

S!!!
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Eagles!!!!

Comment

Birds 38
                Packers 24

Comment

Let’s go Birds!!

Comment

Stop BOUNCING it Myles

Comment

Great drive. Bury them.

Comment

Ok Defense let’s eat. Can’t stand AR.

Comment

Volleyball!

Comment

Sweep the leg!

Comment

Pour it on. I want Rodgers out of the game and out of the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X