Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dismember the Titans GDT

E!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A!!!!

this is prob the biggest “are we for real” game.

let’s do this!

Comment

G!!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

L !!!!
        With Davis back I hope to see the Titans in a third or fourth and inches. Maybe Gannon will throw in a DL of the BIGS. Or maybe just throw in the BIGS at some point in the game to see what they do against the Titans OL.

Sue Hargrave Davis Joseph Cox
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

E!!
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

L!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

S!!!
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Eagles!!

I think the birds win this one pretty Handley. I don’t think they’re gonna be able to throw it on as much and I think we’re gonna be able to get a lot of pressure because their office of line is not particularly good against an athletic front.

Comment

Yeah I think if we stack the box and watch out for screens, we should be ok.

after all, we got their best WR.

Comment

Birds 30
                    Titans 16

Comment

If the Titans coverage looks like that all day. I mean wow.

Comment

Hargrave just walked the guard back into Tannehill

Comment

That’s two first downs given up by Reddick.

Comment

Putting Burks out for a 1 yd penalty, priceless

Comment

They are going to take that Devonta catch away

Comment

Working...
                              X