Huge game IMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge game IMO

Just to be clear I meant should, not would.Tennessee has played almost every game with a 7 or less margin expect a loss against Buffalo in week 2. The other games were 2 or 3 points and a 7~4 record. We've only played 1 game against a decent team (Skins) all year. This is a big test for them. We need a split with the Giants and turds to win the division. If we can stop Henry we've got a good chance.
    Last edited by Eagle60; 12-04-2022, 12:58 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

It is, I think our defense is going to right the ship and dominate, from this point on. I sure would like to see Maddox on the field.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

told ya so
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I’d love to see the Cowboys lose a game or 2 here and make week 15 less important.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Vikings need to lose as well to make those later games less important. Very annoying they keep winning the close games.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
            Vikings need to lose as well to make those later games less important. Very annoying they keep winning the close games.
            The real football starts next week with the Giants

Comment

Yep I’d take 2-1 over the next 3 weeks. And then we whip the Saints and gnats. But I fear 1-2 and a loss at Dallas.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The O line gave Hurts beautiful pockets today, the best that I've ever seen ! He had all day to throw the ball and he threw pin point passes.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                  The bastards will probably end up with the best record when it's all said and done. They'll probably blow through their division because it's weak. Meanwhile we have to duke it out in the best division. We do have the tie breaker though.

Comment

I think the Vikings and Cowboys both will lose one more. And I only think that because the NFL is the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                    X