Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, Daboll at least says the starters will play Sunday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Daboll at least says the starters will play Sunday.

Oh boy. I kind of hope he is joking. Eagles better get fired up and Hurts needs to get healthy. We need a Hurts that can run the ball in those 3rd/4th down and short situations. This is basically a playoff game, when you are talking about getting home field throughout and 1 less playoff game. All hands on deck that can play.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2023...-east-playoffs

I fully expected that Daboll would play his starters this week. There is no reason not to. Plus if you think about it in this day and age most game day rosters only a handful of special teams players don't get reps on offense or defense. I would expect the Giants will be build an early lead and then put some of their starters on ice. I still don't believe Hurts will be back this week. If he is then this will be a better game to watch, but unless Gannon goes to see the wizard and gets a brain I don't see us beating anyone.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I expect Barkley to rest. He will need fresh legs for the playoffs. I have a feeling Daniel Jones will play at least a few series and then may be pulled.

Comment

Still believe the Giants want to win this game to put it to the Eagles
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          Still believe the Giants want to win this game to put it to the Eagles
          There's no love lost for sure. The Giants are on a roll and won't let up and they shouldn't. We'd better bring our A game Sunday.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Daboll being much more vague on Monday. "We'll do what's best for the team" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
              Daboll being much more vague on Monday. "We'll do what's best for the team" or something like that.
              GM heard Dabol’s comments on Sunday and said “hmmm, we gotta talk about this”, which brought us Dabol’s Monday comments. It would be malpractice to play the starters against the Eagles, and the Giants won’t commit malpractice. Everything else is a smoke screen. Maybe a couple series to avoid the NFL’s phantom ire.
              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Meanwhile the Commanders plan to go back to Heinecke and play Sam Howell as well. Sounds like that Doug did with Hurts and Sudfeld. What about the integrity of the game!?!?!
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                X