No announcement yet.

Wild Card Round thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Buffalo - Miami game turned out to be really good.

Comment

Giants up 14-7! NFL BEast

Comment

Football as a whole sucks ass. The teams that win are fundamentally sound. Players are coming out of college with little coaching and need help when they get here
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Minnesota can’t play defense
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Man Giants and Jones look great. I want the G Gals to win. Lets the 49ers slug it out with the Bucs or Cowboys.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The weak spot with the Giants was their WRs in the beginning of the year. It sure seems like they have that straightened out now.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                Minnesota can’t play defense
                Agreed. Just a horrific defense all year.
                Can’t count on their offense every game.

domes do make QBs look better too

Comment

Everybody has been ringing up points in the playoffs.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Jones certainly not known as a running QB but he was carving up that V defense in first half. NY playing good ball but V defense must’ve had a bye week cause they sure aren’t ready for prime time playoffs.
                    cousins has stood strong in the pocket a few times now.
                    I think I’d like to see the birds play either of these teams in the playoffs.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

the giants might just pull this off. Vikings are always so overrated.

Comment

Giants win!!

Comment

Good ole Cpusins. 4th and 8 and he throws it 3 yards.

bring on the Giants

Comment

Oh man. What a break for the Eagles. We are gonna kill them
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Dak Cousins always finds a way

Comment

One of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X