Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game day: Divisional Playoff - Giants at Eagles (8:15 EST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game day: Divisional Playoff - Giants at Eagles (8:15 EST)

Had a tough time sleeping. It’s hard to know what to expect given that we haven’t been at full strength for over a month. I’m just hoping Lane and Jalen will be close enough to themselves that we can play our A game.

The game has to be won upfront as both of our lines should have the advantage. We haven’t run the ball
    much lately but I hope that changes today as the Giants like to play a lot of 6 or even 7 DBs. That being said, we’ll likely come out throwing and wondering why Sanders has only 3 carries late in the second quarter.

No prediction from me.

GO BIRDS!

Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Slept like a baby actually. I think we come out rested and sharp.

Birds 34-16

E!!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Got my tux (Dawkins jersey) and tophat (Fly Eagles Fly ballcap 2017) ready! It's gonna be a battle but I believe that the Eagles prevail and advance!

I expect to see a lot of 2-TE formations and pre-snap motion from both teams in an effort to blunt each defense's pass rush.

Also...does anyone else think that it might have been the Giants & Niners that called the league to complain about the Eagles and Dallas kickers using blades of painted grass to position/align the ball for kicking FGs? Mighty funny that something like that comes out now...Oh well. Gives the Eagles yet another reason to spank that ass!

A!!!

Comment

Rarely sleep well any more. Last night was the exception: Took 1/2 10mg Ambien, 2 50 mg Trazodone, 1 ?mg Gabapentin, 2 shots Kirkland Canadian, and a prosciutto and sharp chedddar sammy.

G!

Comment

Ah a nice prosciutto and sharp. Not for breakfast though. I get beat up for too much pork roll these days but it was two pork roll cheese and egg muffins for me. ( always takes me back to the diner at 1:00)
          Eagles fly high tonight
          L !!!!!!!
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

We are having breakfast for supper tonight before the game. Creamed dry beef, eggs, pancakes, breakfast sausage, pepper bacon, bacon all meats hand crafted in my shop. Also having Orange juice for the kids and adult Orange juice.

E!!!!!
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

S!!!!!!!!

Comment

I slept like a baby too … I was up every 2 hours!!!

EAGLES!!!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I’m looking for a nice easy win. Next week will be the mail biter.

Comment

I'm hoping Lane isn't one and done because we're going places. I needed 1 1/2 pills (15mg) Ambien last night to get some sleep and slept till noon.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

If we get off to a fast start. And I think we will. I think we win big.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                        If we get off to a fast start. And I think we will. I think we win big.
                        that would really be nice AW. Personally I think it's going to be a close game. A one point win for me would be terrific except I'd be crapping my pants for the whole game!

Comment

Just got a package in the mail, Stoutland University shirts for me and my sons
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

You old fullbacks were really glorified guards anyway.

Comment

I’m nervous.

Comment

Working...
                              X