Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game day: Divisional Playoff - Giants at Eagles (8:15 EST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    I’d love for this to be a laugher and rest hurts in the 4th.
    I'm trying to stifle a laugh right now.

Comment

I don’t like that call on the Giants. It’s late but whatever.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Thank you, Mr Stupid, for the dumb ass penalty. You really showed you team how tough you are.

Comment

Man this is an eye opener for the Giants. They thought they had closed the gap. This is an absolute domination.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Most perfect first half in Eagles history (well with 48 sec left) ? They just look unstoppable tonight.

So proud of these guys. Giants barely know what hit them.

Comment

Go for it,Fatso.!

Comment

35 pt lead going into the 4th and we can rest Hurts.

Comment

This is all on the line. The University of Stoutland is kicking ass
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                    35 pt lead going into the 4th and we can rest Hurts.
                    Would be nice. Stuff the Giants on this opening drive in the 2nd half and I have a feeling they will fold.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                      Man this is an eye opener for the Giants. They thought they had closed the gap. This is an absolute domination.
                      Maybe Patricia Traina, the Gnat's "Beat Writer" who said this re: tonight's game, "I don’t think the Giants are yet built to blow anyone’s doors off, but I think this team feels it can stand toe-to-toe with anyone." needs to keep her mouth and the gap between her legs closed.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                        Giants are on the right track. Things can get away from you in football. Think back to Eagles / TB last year.
                        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Gannon actually dialed up a blitz to stop that drive !!!

Comment

A guy I work with is a Giants fan and he said they weren’t gonna do shit this year and I told him they are an 8-9 win team this year. They are 2-3 players short on each side of the ball, but they aren’t far off
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Giants know we are going to run in the 2nd half. Eagles need to throw the ball for just a bit to loosen them up. Then, hit them with the running game when they wear down.

Comment

Just keep doing what they’ve been doing

Comment

Working...
                                X