Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Good To Go ?

Sounds like he is healthy

Apparently, Johnson lifted rookie tackle Josh Sills off the ground during a blocking drill (via The Inquirer’s Josh Tolentino). For perspective: Johnson and Sills share the same measurables at 6-foot-6, 325 pounds. Quite the one-man lift. So maybe it’s safe to say that Johnson will suit up on Saturday night.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Having him back is huge! I just hope he can play next week too.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

What a friggin stud he is. Not a coincidence the O looked great again

Comment

I have guys who call off for a headache, imagine having 70-80 wrestling matches with a hole in your guts
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          I have guys who call off for a headache, imagine having 70-80 wrestling matches with a hole in your guts
          Ouch!! I never thought of it that way. To be honest with you I didn't think that he would make it through a couple of series. I sure hope that he can play next Sunday.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I can understand playing with an injury because you can’t injure it worse than it is. I can’t imagine playing with the paint that has to be there.
            Doug and Foles may be known for big balls but Lane really has the balls for playing like that.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post

Ouch!! I never thought of it that way. To be honest with you I didn't think that he would make it through a couple of series. I sure hope that he can play next Sunday.
              I think the team would have to throw Lane in prison to keep him from playing next week. What an absolute stud. The OL last night was unreal. Our RB's were getting past the LOS before even receiving any contact.

Comment

Only one way to describe him……. He is a BEAST!

Comment

Basketball player Rudy Gobert just missed his 3rd straight game and was limited in 2 more games for "Groin soreness" . Lane Johnson is a Man who just battled 67 plays against huge athletic men with a lot more than " Groin Soreness"

Comment

Working...
                  X