Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Divisional GDT (but really we just care about Boys-Niners)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Divisional GDT (but really we just care about Boys-Niners)

On the one hand, Dallas winning means it's an easier team to beat. On the other hand, anything can happen and I dont want Cowboys to stumble somehow into a Lombardi.

On the third hand, I live in Niners country and they will be even more obnoxious if they win.

I understand your dilemma living in 49ers country Vin. But, I can never pull for Dallas. I also would love a Eagels / 49ers championship game. Purdy has been doing great. But, I feel that at some point the pressure of being a rookie will get to him in a critical time. Hopefully it will be next week and not tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
      I understand your dilemma living in 49ers country Vin. But, I can never pull for Dallas. I also would love a Eagels / 49ers championship game. Purdy has been doing great. But, I feel that at some point the pressure of being a rookie will get to him in a critical time. Hopefully it will be next week and not tonight

yep. The Niners are a legit complete team. Purdy doesn’t have to do much except Not fuck up. I hate Shanahan and he’s a choker but he’s been drawing up great plays with CMC.

Comment

I refuse to root for Dallas.

I will hope for the 49ers.

can’t help but think Brock Purdy will struggle mightily against this defense in a hostile environment. Also that 49ers secondary is BAD
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I know very few 49er fans, I know a ton of obnoxious assholes who fellate other star lovers. I want to be able to laugh in their fucking face for a year or so. Dak has no chance in front of our fans with this team playing like last night. I want the pukes and I want to see second and 3rd teamers in mop up duty
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I will amend my statement that the Niners (and Purdy) hasn’t beaten anyone good yet. So they might be as fraudulent as the Vikings.

Comment

My brother texted go cowboys and I replied wash your mouth out. The only team in any sport I will never root for.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

I root for multiple ambulances to partake in several on the field appearances. I can not root for the Cowgirls…….. Ever!

Comment

Bengals are balling out
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

After a rough start the Bengals have been my favorites in the AFC. Joe Cool is definitely Joe Cool.

Josh Allen is throwing pick after pick but they keep winning so nobody talks about it.

Comment

I worked with a grade A top shelf asshole from Cincinnati so I want him heartbroken and depressed. He deserves that. As for the Niners-Pukes I will never, ever root for a Cowboys victory. Besides, a win helps legitimize the team gives them confidence for next year. They are a perennial choker, so watching them lose tonight adds to that mountain they can’t seem to overcome. Seems like an easy call in my mind. Besides…

DALLAS SUCKS!!!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Juk…. that is a great point. I want Dallas to be embarrassed on national TV so they know they are no closer this year than in years past. I want an entire off-season of questioning and doubt.
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                          Juk…. that is a great point. I want Dallas to be embarrassed on national TV so they know they are no closer this year than in years past. I want an entire off-season of questioning and doubt.
                          Questioning and doubt doesn’t work on cowboys fans. They think this is their year every year.

Comment

another Buffalo melt down

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                              After a rough start the Bengals have been my favorites in the AFC. Joe Cool is definitely Joe Cool.

Josh Allen is throwing pick after pick but they keep winning so nobody talks about it.
                              I can pull for Cincy in the AFC right up to the SB. #67 is a guard on Cincy’s line. He played nine man football in high school about 30 miles from here and played at NDSU. Small small school kid made good.
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X