Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fran Dunphy All 22

damn fine stuff right here

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Yes I noticed a lot of that stuff when I was watching the game Sunday and I was thinking that that was the most he has dialed up some stunts with the defensive lineman and linebackers. I don't know where the hell it was all season long though. I'll tell you one thing, you can't run that stuff unless you have a ton of talent. I'm glad to see that he finally started using it. I will admit that he has done some nice things with the defensive backs this year. I'm glad he finally got aggressive and just didn't rely on the front 4 getting to the quarterback on their own. If he does that again this week he is sure to screw up the rookie in passing situations. The problem is that San Francisco is such a run heavy team and we'll have to be careful rotating the defensive lineman off the line of scrimmage. You can expect at least thirty runs from the 49ers this Sunday. I hate to use cliches but Frisco does run a very quarterback friendly offense. If we can stop the run we will win the game but not many teams do. This should be one hell of a ball game.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

It’s going to be critical to confuse Purdy early and get him rattled. I’d look for a fair amount of max protect from the Niners and one or two options. At least early.

we must get off to a fast start and grind on them to up the pressure on Purdy and Shanahan.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I think they need to commit to stopping the run and if Purdy drops back give him a hit like Sweat and Cox did on Jones last week. Bang his arm with a tomahawk chop and knock it loose or make it go astray. He’ll remember that if you do it early.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. They will be so crucial Sunday. We have got to get some!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

no penalties
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

The team that plays the cleanest game will win. Turnovers and penalties will decide the game. For that reason I agree… stop the 49ers running the ball and take away the easy throws for Purdy. Force him to throw it further than 20 yards down the field. Deebo and Aiyuk are good WRs but they aren’t burners. I think we can cover them. Their XFactor is Kittle.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
              X