NFC Championship GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC Championship GDT

It’s 1 am and I just had a talked with 60 on the phone. He may not sleep till the games over and I admit to being stoked. Let’s bring it Birds.

E!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A!! 5:37AM and I can't even think about sleeping!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

GGGGG!!! Birds win 27-20!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

L!!!

You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

E !!!
          I’ve actually slept well here but we walked about 20,000 steps yesterday between the Art Museum down to the Liberty Bell and then back again to the Museum at night for the drone show.
          I have no idea what to expect for this game. Just hope Lane and Jalen hold up again and we can contain Bosa.
          Heading down soon to check out the tailgating.

GO BIRDS!
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

S!!!!!

awwww yeah I’m jacked up!!

39-7 birds!
            Last edited by sfphillyfan; 01-29-2023, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Eagles!!!
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

and as always, Dallas Sucks!
                Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Just saw today that this is the Eagles 7th NFC Championship game since 2000. That is the most in the NFC (Packers are 2nd with 6).

This should be a great game.

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly
                    on the road to victory
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Going back to last year week 2. We came out and played well in the first quarter. We were controlling the game. And then something happened. I think MAYBE it was Isaac and BG both getting hurt.

We are a much better team than that and we are healthy (knock on wood). Hurts is better. Brown adds explosiveness. Smith is better and this DL and pass rush are way better.

you could make the case the 49ers are actually worse.

if we play to our standard… wins over the Giants, Cowboys, Titans, Vikings… we should win fairly comfortably.

I’m calling 34-16

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                        Going back to last year week 2. We came out and played well in the first quarter. We were controlling the game. And then something happened. I think MAYBE it was Isaac and BG both getting hurt.

We are a much better team than that and we are healthy (knock on wood). Hurts is better. Brown adds explosiveness. Smith is better and this DL and pass rush are way better.

you could make the case the 49ers are actually worse.

if we play to our standard… wins over the Giants, Cowboys, Titans, Vikings… we should win fairly comfortably.

I’m calling 34-16
                        yes we played good but kittle was out and a few more of their starters were too
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

And early INT, especially a pick 6 will set the tone and Purdy will be shook for the rest of the game.

big play slay!

Comment

I really think me beat them by 2 tds
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Good catch 60. Kittle is a monster.

Comment

Working...
                              X