No announcement yet.

NFC Championship GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the 49ers D wasn't so good, this game would be long over. This reminds me of the 1991 Eagles when the defense completely shut down the opponents offense, but we had people like Brad Goebel at QB.

I hate being conservative. But, at this point our offense needs to make absolutely sure they don't turn the ball over. And unfortunately, their punter is killing our punter.

Comment

No more designed runs for hurts please.

Comment

Is there a bigger asshole in America than Shanahan?

Comment

This OL is so dominant.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I have no hate for SF and if they were playing anyone else I would feel pretty bad for them.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              Is there a bigger asshole in America than Shanahan?
              Jerry Jones. But Shanny is a close second.

Comment

I LOVE this!!! Up by 21 points at the start of the 4th quarter and SF bouncing between an injured 4th string QB and their emergency QB. This is one for the memory banks!!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The penalties are lopsided but we speed you up so damn much. They are uncomfortable with what we can do.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                    If the 49ers D wasn't so good, this game would be long over. This reminds me of the 1991 Eagles when the defense completely shut down the opponents offense, but we had people like Brad Goebel at QB.

I hate being conservative. But, at this point our offense needs to make absolutely sure they don't turn the ball over. And unfortunately, their punter is killing our punter.
                    Exactly my thought about ‘91 Eagles … and the punting game.
                    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
                      Exactly my thought about ‘91 Eagles … and the punting game.
                      No way that '91 defense lets in multiple untouched rushing touch downs.

Minshew time.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Should we go to minshew and get Lane out of there?

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                          Should we go to minshew and get Lane out of there?
                          One more score (or long drive) and it’s Minshew handoff time.

Comment

Concerned about injuries at this point. Time to pull lane and Jalen after this drive. 49ers are playing wreckless.

Comment

38-7 is still on the table boys!

Comment

Hope Dickerson is OK
                                does Kern have to be the punter in the SB? He’s so bad

Comment

Working...
                                X