Gonna be tough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be tough

I sure hope the win it this year because it is going to be tough to bring everyone back. Hargrave, Seumalo, Gardner-Johnson, Bradberry, Graham, Sanders are all FA and all are guys other teams will want. Graham may take a discount and a couple will get deals from Howie but not everyone.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    I sure hope the win it this year because it is going to be tough to bring everyone back. Hargrave, Seumalo, Gardner-Johnson, Bradberry, Graham, Sanders are all FA and all are guys other teams will want. Graham may take a discount and a couple will get deals from Howie but not everyone.
    Yup, we went all in for this year and it worked. I'm afraid we're in for a mediocre team next season.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

there are some they should bring back and some they should let go. Cap going up helps. Longtime vets that may not get a market at their age may come back. remains to be seen. no use talking about it now. we can leave that to the 30 teams already out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post

Yup, we went all in for this year and it worked. I'm afraid we're in for a mediocre team next season.
        Not a chance, just put different bullets in the gun and roll.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

Not a chance, just put different bullets in the gun and roll.
          Yep
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Working...
          X