No announcement yet.

Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was good. To me, DCFC is one of those bands that put on a good live show and it's certainly enjoyable but nothing to write home about. You're not really missing anything, you know?

I get much more excited about seeing Flight of the Conchords or something. Speaking of which, when are they touring again?

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      It was good. To me, DCFC is one of those bands that put on a good live show and it's certainly enjoyable but nothing to write home about. You're not really missing anything, you know?

I get much more excited about seeing Flight of the Conchords or something. Speaking of which, when are they touring again?
      No time soon from what I see.

Comment

• Disk I'm listening to right now, Bonamassa is a pretty damn good Guitarist.If you like blues/rock .
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• My Morning Jacket tonight with Neko Case opening. Should be good times.

Comment

• damn that should be nice. I love Neko Case.
            is she hot?

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              damn that should be nice. I love Neko Case.
              is she hot?
              Well - I think she's getting a little older but she does have the firey red hair going for her.

She and Jim James have been singing either "Islands in the Stream" or "Stop Dragging My Heart Around" during the encore. Should be fun.

Comment

• New Ryan Adams! He's getting back to his roots that we all love.

http://stereogum.com/787642/ryan-adams-lucky-now/mp3s/

Comment

• Good to see the revival of the music thread!
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                    Good to see the revival of the music thread!
                    I require a music review from both you and Vin on your impressions of "Slave Ambient" (War on Drugs).

Comment

• Yessir! I just got my computer back. Was without access to my music!

Comment

• New Wilco streaming!!! http://wilcoworld.net/twlsplash/
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• if you guys like awesome guitar ,Roy Buchanan is one of the best ever IMO

Last edited by musicman; 09-10-2011, 08:26 PM.
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• I was out all day yesterday and didn't catch the stream. I'm sure i'll find it online.

Comment

• It has leaked supposedly.

Comment

• So I'm not sure if I like the direction Wilco is taking on this new one.

CYHSY is getting back to album #1 sounds and I'm loving it.

Comment

Working...
                                X