No announcement yet.

The Fresh is gonna kick this thing right in the ass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at the cancer center today getting treatment, and I ran into a guy with an Eagles hat, pushing his wife in a wheelchair. I made a comment about us beating some Patriot ass on Friday.....only to have his wife say , from her wheelchair, " I'm a Patriots fan". LOL! I feel like a douche. Hehehe...

What's next, cats and dogs laying together?
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I get my next treatment on the 20th, along with a CT scan to see where I'm at. However, when I got my schedule for my next treatments, there was no mention of the CT. Apparently they are over-book in radiology next Tuesday, and can't fit me in. So....I volunteered to come down to Tampa tomorrow to go ahead and get the CT done. They won't continue with my next treatment without a CT first.

I must say, I am not terribly optimistic. Over the past couple of weeks, my chest pain level has ramped up a bit. And, on Saturday I stopped my bike ride short after about 3 miles because I was having breathing difficulties(Granted, it was about 80% humidity!)

Anyway, I go down there for the scan at noon, and probably won't hear anything until Tuesday when I go for my regular appointment. Gonna be a stressful few days here.

To those who believe, please send up a good word.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Good words are headed up. My hope is that you can do your best to not let your head stress you out with thoughts of things that may never develop. Dig the weekend
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

• 170 mile drive to get a scan done...sheesh!

Anyway, it's done. Now the waiting begins..........

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            170 mile drive to get a scan done...sheesh!

Anyway, it's done. Now the waiting begins..........
            Oh yeah, that's always the fun part. I've always handled that in my mature fashion with a few beers.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• I have turned to wine.

Comment

I have turned to wine.
                It all works Mike! Those wine hangovers can be "memorable" though.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                  Well it is pretty rare that I post or forward something I haven't fully checked out myself but I believe the attached shortcut is legit. At least I hope it is attached because my computer literacy is at the bottom of the pool. If you want to talk about someone cheating the system this is him. You Fresh are not a system cheater
                  http://www.upworthy.com/whats-the-wo...e-found-it?g=2
                  If anything, Mike is too conscientious when it comes to his attitude regarding work. By that I mean, he makes many of the rest of us feel like slackers by comparison to his work ethic.

Mike,
                  I check in on this thread frequently but have pretty much stopped posting for what is seemingly an irrational reason. (I say 'seemingly' when I should say clearly irrational.) Without a lot of boring detail, over the past 2 years friends and family of mine that have become ill have not benefited from either my verbal support or positive thoughts. Unfortunately, just the opposite. I'm sure there's absolutely no connection. I absolutely don't believe in the jinx...but why take the chance.

As to the human fecal matter in Nodak's clip named Castillo, while I applaud Duckworth for attempting to shame him, scum like him are incapable of feeling shame. He should be taken out and shot for dishonoring those who have served and been disabled and killed.

Comment

• Ok, good and bad news here, I guess. Scan showed that the tumors have not changed, which is really good news. We are stable there.

However, I have had a lot of abdominal pain lately, and they believe I may have an ulcer, and/or GERD. We are scheduling an endoscopy to check it out. I guess stomach cancer is also a possibility, but not likely.

Overall, I call it a good day!

Comment

However, I have had a lot of abdominal pain lately, and they believe I may have an ulcer, and/or GERD. We are scheduling an endoscopy to check it out.
                      Maybe it's simply too many meals at the Cigar Club...or at the "Y"!

Comment

Ok, good and bad news here, I guess. Scan showed that the tumors have not changed, which is really good news. We are stable there.

However, I have had a lot of abdominal pain lately, and they believe I may have an ulcer, and/or GERD. We are scheduling an endoscopy to check it out. I guess stomach cancer is also a possibility, but not likely.

Overall, I call it a good day!
                        If the medicine is working Mike I don't see how the cancer would develop elsewhere? Maybe the pains are something else? Maybe you just need a good fart! Let's think positives here!!!

Comment

• Easy for me to say but don't borrow trouble. You have been through a lot. Probably just a small GI issue.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Be careful takings 60s fart advice. Sometimes they just ain't and then it is just a mess.
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

• LOL! I love you guys.

We will get it checked out, and see what we shall see. For now, I'l stick to eating a bunch of lettuce and bananas.

For now, I am getting ready to hop on a plane Thursday morning, fly up to Buffalo and visit the Falls from both the US and the Canada side. Time to celebrate my 44th! Never thought I would see it. I was diagnosed at age 41. Wowsa.

Comment

LOL! I love you guys.

We will get it checked out, and see what we shall see. For now, I'l stick to eating a bunch of lettuce and bananas.

For now, I am getting ready to hop on a plane Thursday morning, fly up to Buffalo and visit the Falls from both the US and the Canada side. Time to celebrate my 44th! Never thought I would see it. I was diagnosed at age 41. Wowsa.
                                don't forget to have a few beers on each side,just for comparison sake
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X