No announcement yet.

The Fresh is gonna kick this thing right in the ass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear from you, tino. Yeah, I love the outdoor world here in FLA. This state was made for knuckleheads like me. Some people bash it and talk crap about this place....the same idiots in DC and Baltimore that tell me how it's too hot here while they are 5+ degrees hotter then we are, LOL!......and all I can say to that is, stay out of my state, more fun for me. I can't imagine giving up the things that I love doing here, due to my cancer. Might as well move back to No. Virginia if I have to do THAT. (Ugh) So, the docs are gonna have their hands full getting me to be a shut in here. I'm trying to be good this week while I battle the pneumonia, but if I get cleared of that on Friday, guess where I will be this weekend........

As for the Eagles, thank you Lord for fotball being back. I need this diversion, particularly during these days of house arrest.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Hey, Fresh! You also need to keep your testosterone in check! FOLLOW THE DOCTOR'S ORDERS. Stay inside. Read Tino's archived posts if you need a good laugh. Read Jukin's archived posts if you need a good cry.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• What's up, Stock my man?

Cancer and chemo can't stop me from being the bullheaded horse's ass that I have always been. Can't expect a leopard to totally change his spots, ya know? But I'll try to tone it down.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• No one is asking you to change your spots, just hang inside for a few months so you can gain years of outdoor living again. Do what they tell you Fresh and don't be stubborn. We're not beyond sending Dawk down there to beat your ass into submission!! Now put down the surfboard and stay the hell inside for a while!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• OK, Ok..... I went for a mile and a hlaf walk this morning, but I am going to cool it the rest of the day. Been reading up on the stuff and it sounds like I really should take it easy and rest, a LOT. And drink lots of water.

Comment

• Get a damned treadmill if you want to walk - but stay the hell inside! Sorry Fresh, but this is the kind of stuff that pisses me off. It's something you can easily control and can have a real impact on your ability to get through this. I lost a Grandfather to pneumonia when he refused to take it easy after a surgery. OK it was back in the 60's but the point is the same! Just stay the hell inside and take it easy and give yourself a chance to get better. Once you get the green light to resume your hobbies then tap out the credit card with a trip to Hawaii for some real surfing! Or maybe just take another few weeks off to travel and surf around different parts of Florida. Whatever, just postpone the outdoor activities until it's safe to go back out among the germs.
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                Get a damned treadmill if you want to walk - but stay the hell inside! Sorry Fresh, but this is the kind of stuff that pisses me off. It's something you can easily control and can have a real impact on your ability to get through this. I lost a Grandfather to pneumonia when he refused to take it easy after a surgery. OK it was back in the 60's but the point is the same! Just stay the hell inside and take it easy and give yourself a chance to get better. Once you get the green light to resume your hobbies then tap out the credit card with a trip to Hawaii for some real surfing! Or maybe just take another few weeks off to travel and surf around different parts of Florida. Whatever, just postpone the outdoor activities until it's safe to go back out among the germs.
                I agree.

I always say (because i'm an old man), "Discretion is the better part of valor." And, "Get off my lawn!"

Comment

• Geez, Vin, you're beginning to sound like Grandpa Simpson!

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                    Geez, Vin, you're beginning to sound like Grandpa Simpson!

WHAT? Don't have time to argue with you. Matlock is on! MATTTTTLOCK!

Comment

• LOL! OK, OK, got it.

I'm going to go lay in bed and watch Captain America, alright?

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                        LOL! OK, OK, got it.

I'm going to go lay in bed and watch Captain America, alright?

Yours Dr's may not have mentioned this but until your immune system is more functional, any muff diving must be limited to the sterile variety.

Comment

• Seriously? Susi is not gonna be happy with this.............

Comment

• Remember the saran rap goes on her pelvic region, not on you're face.

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Lmfao!!!!!!

Comment

• booty call was actually a good movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X