Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINAL: 2009 Contest (Scorekeeping thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like we have our Inaugural EFO Season Contest Winner!

And it is......

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      It looks like we have our Inaugural EFO Season Contest Winner!

And it is......

Great job running that contest Vin. It was a lot of fun.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I will 2nd what rspurr said Vin. It was a fun contest (even though I sucked personally).

Thanks for all your work on that.

Comment

I appreciate the work that went into the weekly games. Nice job.

Comment

I thouroughly enjoyed it. Not only did I have fun with the contest, but my friends all got to chime in there thoughts during the games. Thanks Vin (if I won, I'll take a Desean Jackson jersey.)

Comment

Originally posted by eagles2000 View Post
              I thouroughly enjoyed it. Not only did I have fun with the contest, but my friends all got to chime in there thoughts during the games. Thanks Vin (if I won, I'll take a Desean Jackson jersey.)
              I'm pretty sure you did, e2000 but waiting on balto to concede.

i'll PM both you guys for shipping info, etc.

Comment

Hey Vin, sorry I didn't post here earlier. I was out of town over the weekend. I'm pretty sure that eagles2000 won too - and, congrats to you by the way 2000! For what it's worth, if I still got the 2nd place "Eagles greatest games" DVD set, then either we can look into sending it to me with an exchange receipt. The reason is, I already own that set of DVD's!

Lotta fun in the contest though!
                Last edited by sfphillyfan; 02-08-2010, 06:56 PM.
                "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

And we have our official winner:

Eagles2000 with balto being the runner up.

rspurr - there is no such thing as a pink lj smith jersey. However, I can wrap up a piece of dog doo and send it to you as they are approximately the same thing.

Congrats to eagles2000.

It's been a fun contest. We'll do it again next year.

Comment

Nothing then for 3rd?????????? You mislead me. Can I get this signed by LJ?

Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Wait, that jersey looks plenty pink to me. Oh wait, that's just h is vagina showing.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Balto, congrats to you. I feel a little guilty because the only reason I won was the week you missed. Had you gotten your entries in on time, you'd be wearing a sporty new jersey (One week I had to answer from Italy, so I made the extra effort). Anyway good luck to everyone next year. I thought the contest was just great and I had a blast every week.

Comment

You guys all suck! I wanted that jersey badly - in reality I needed to win it. Little baby Jukin needs a new Eagles jersey since Westbrook will almost certainly be leaving. And let's be honest here, Papa Jukin is too cheap to buy him a new one. ( In reality I refuse to give the Eagles one red cent as long as Vick is on the team. But let's not let facts distract from a good whining post!!)

So that means that my 2 year old son isn't going to get a new Eagles jersey because that bastard eagles2000 jumped into the contest and stole it away from him!!! Nice job Mike - I hope you're proud of yourself beating out a little 2 year old for the prize!! The poor little guy will be the laughing stock of the family sitting in front of the TV next fall in an outdated jersey. I'm going to feel so bad laughing at him and pointing at his Westbrook jersey.

Just kidding of course. Congrats e2000. You did a nice job coming from behind to win it all.
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                            Nothing then for 3rd?????????? You mislead me. Can I get this signed by LJ?

This just in,LJ Smith while attempting to autograph a picture,strained his shoulder and has been placed on IR,effectively ending his 2010 season.
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Clearly an erroneous report by musicman. One generated by the LJ Smith PR folks in an attempt to create a smokescreen. Who the hell would ask LJ Smith for an autograph?

Comment

Congrats Mike...... But from Italy???? Man you are one sick puppy!

Comment

Working...
                                X