X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Howard just pull a Dawkins?

Comment

• That was pathetic, Maclin.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Good first half. Only one bad play, and that was the call to go for it on 4th. Glad to see Maclin getting time at PR. Need to do that in games when you don't have to have Desean back there in order for him to get the experience.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          I always knew Kolb would lead us to the promised land!!!!
          Hah!

http://philly.sportscolumn.com/showthread.php?t=10602
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• Go Lions!
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• Nice field awareness by Maclin.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Looks better than Curtis
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
                  Go Lions!
                  Danny must be thrilled
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• I think I hear McNabbs rib healing.

Comment

• The only good thing about another FG is that I have Akers on my fantasy team.

Nice catches by Maclin on that drive.
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

• Vick is getting a lot of touches but most are going to handoffs. I got him for 10+ is the question thread, he is going to have to run/pass a few more.
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

• Nice fumble recovery defense!
                          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• I have him at !0+ as well.

Comment

• That looked like a miscommunication betwen Maclin and Kolb.
                              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• no more Vick. Don't want to show too much, and I have 5-10

Comment

Working...
                                X