Redskins -- hahahahahahaha!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins -- hahahahahahaha!!!

Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
    Pretty funny LT! As for Riggins, it's anything for money I guess. He was a total noncomformist as a player, and he refused to talk to the press. Now, you can't shut the guy up.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Riggins is just really odd but he is as to the point as it gets.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I wish he would shut up. Someone in that franchise might actually wake up ,fire who needs to be fired and Danny might actually luck into a good hire. I like the skins as an also ran.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

musicman nailed it - leave things just the way they are and we'll all be happier for it!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...riticism_N.htm

"...It should not surprise anyone that the Redskins would be chastised for their showing so far. After all, Sunday's game against the visiting Kansas City Chiefs will be Washington's NFL-record sixth in a row against a team entering the matchup without a victory, and yet the Redskins have not taken advantage.
            Two of their losses came against the otherwise-winless Detroit Lions and Carolina Panthers (the other was against the New York Giants). Their two victories came by a total of five points against the St. Louis Rams (0-5) and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5), teams outscored by a combined 286-102 this season.
            As Washington's full-time blogger noted on the team's official site: "There's very little uplifting Redskins-related news at the moment."

Comment

Riggins looks so old. Ouch.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                Riggins looks so old. Ouch.
                I was surprised at his appearance. He's 60, looking like he's 80.

Comment

Working...
                X